VA-Top 100 Kids Party Playlist (2015)
VA-Top 100 Kids Party Playlist (2015)
Artist: VA
Title: Top 100 Kids Party Playlist
Year: 2015
Genre: Pop
Quality: mp3 | 320 kbps
Size: 572 Mb

01. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars - The Big Ship Sails On The Ali-Ali-O
02. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - The Wheels On the Bus Go Round a
03. Banda Caliente - Hot Cross Buns
04. La Peque Banda, The Kidz Band - Old Macdonald Had A Farm
05. Celebration Cover Stars - Row, Row, Row Your Boat
06. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Grupo Golosina - This Old Man (Knick-Knack Paddy Wack)
07. Celebration Cover Stars, The Kindergarten Crew - The Alphabet Song
08. Flies on the Square Egg - Humpty Dumpty
09. Celebration Cover Stars - Puff the Magic Dragon
10. Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters, Whispering Willows - Baa-Baa Black Sheep
11. Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Ugly Duckling
12. The Countdown Kids, La Peque Banda - Head, Shoulders, Knee and Toe
13. Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters, The Kindergarten Crew - If You're Happy and You Know
14. Celebration Cover Stars, The Kindergarten Crew - Going to the Zoo
15. Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Happy Birthday to You
16. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - The Grand Old Duke Of York
17. DJ In The Night - Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow
18. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - There's A Hole In My Bucket
19. Cinema Starz, Soundtrack Allstars - Theme from Postman Pat
20. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Little Boy Blue
21. Cinema Starz, TV Sounds Unlimited - Teletubbies Say _Eh-Oh!_
22. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars - Rock-A-Bye-Baby
23. Flies on the Square Egg, Cinema Starz, Soundtrack Allstars - Theme From Bob The Builder_ Can We Fi
24. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, The Kids Band - Rub - A-Dub Dub Three Men In A Tub
25. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Hickory Dickory Dock
26. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band - Polly Put The Kettle On
27. Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Roll Over (Six in the Bed)
28. Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters, The Kindergarten Crew - Teddy Bear's Picnic
29. Celebration Cover Stars - I'm a Little Teapot
30. Flies on the Square Egg, The Countdown Kids - The Birthday Song
31. The Countdown Kids - One Man Went To Mow
32. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars - Jack And Jill
33. Flies on the Square Egg, The Kidz Band - Three Blind Mice
34. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band - My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean
35. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars - I've Been Working On The Railroad
36. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band - Frere Jacques
37. Celebration Cover Stars - She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain
38. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars - Bluetail Fly (Jimmy Crack Corn)
39. The Countdown Kids - Here we Go Round The Mulberry Bush
40. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars - How Much Is That Doggy In The Window
41. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - London Bridge Is Falling Down
42. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars - For He's A Jolly Good Fellow
43. Flies on the Square Egg, The Countdown Kids - Apples and Bananas
44. The Countdown Kids - Ring - A - Ring - A Roses
45. The Countdown Kids - This Little Pig
46. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, The Kids Band - Little Jack Horner
47. Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters, The Kindergarten Crew - See Saw Marjory Daw
48. The Countdown Kids, La Peque Banda - Pop Goes The Weasel
49. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - The Ants Go Marching
50. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band - Pat-A-Cake, Pat-A-Cake
51. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Do Your Ears Hang Low_
52. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, The Kids Band - Polly Wolly Doodle
53. Celebration Cover Stars - Peas Pudding Hot
54. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - All I Want For Christmas Is My T
55. Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - I'm a Nut
56. Flies on the Square Egg, The Countdown Kids - Five Little Monkeys
57. Celebration Cover Stars - The Animal Fair
58. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, The Kindergarten Crew - Frog Went A-Courtin'
59. Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Daisy, Daisy (Bicycle Built for Two)
60. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Shoo Fly
61. Flies on the Square Egg, The Countdown Kids - I'm H-A-P-P-Y
62. The Countdown Kids, La Peque Banda, Celebration Cover Stars - Alice the Camel
63. Flies on the Square Egg, The Countdown Kids - Six Little Ducks
64. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars - Skip To My Lou
65. Celebration Cover Stars, Super Kidz - Down by the Bay
66. Flies on the Square Egg, The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band - Bingo
67. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
68. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars - Boys And Girls Come Out To Play
69. Celebration Cover Stars, The Big Band Animal - Mules
70. The Countdown Kids - Oranges And Lemons
71. Celebration Cover Stars, Super Kidz - Rig-a-Jig-Jig
72. Count Dee's Hit Explosion, The Nashville Riders, Celebration Cover Stars - Hokey Cokey
73. Celebration Cover Stars - Home on the Range
74. Count Dee's Hit Explosion, Celebration Cover Stars, Whispering Willows - I Am The Music Man
75. Celebration Cover Stars - Oh Susanna
76. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars - Sing A Song Of Sixpence
77. Celebration Cover Stars - Fiddle-Dee-Dee
78. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Super Kidz - The Farmer In The Dell
79. Celebration Cover Stars - Old King Cole
80. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars - London's Burning
81. Grupo Golosina, Celebration Cover Stars - Looby Loo
82. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars - The Bear Went Over The Mountain
83. Celebration Cover Stars - Mary Mary Quite Contrary
84. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars - Bye Baby Bunting
85. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Hush Little Baby
86. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band - Hey! Diddle Diddle
87. Cool Sensation, The Countdown Kids, X-Treme - Mary Had A Little Lamb
88. The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Michael Finnigan
89. Celebration Cover Stars, The Kindergarten Crew - Old Mother Hubbard
90. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars - Six In A Bed
91. Celebration Cover Stars - A Tisket, A Tasket
92. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters, The Kids Band - There Was A Crook
93. The Countdown Kids - Little Bo Peep
94. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, The Kids Band - Five Green Bottles
95. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, The Kids Band - Lavender's Blue
96. The Countdown Kids, The Kidz Band, Celebration Cover Stars - Cockles And Mussels (Molly Malone)
97. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters, The Kids Band - Bobby Shafto
98. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, The Kids Band - Simple Simon
99. Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters - Ride a Cock Horse
100. The Countdown Kids, Celebration Cover Stars, Party Hits Masters, The Kids Band - On Top Of Old Smo

Kod: Zaznacz cały

http://ul.to/pdg8zdjp

Tags:
ODPOWIEDZ