Strona 1 z 1

Jason Derülo feat. Nemesis - She Fly's Me Away (Prod. By J.R. Rotem)

: 11 sty 2010, 15:06
autor: romeoxx

Zakochałem sie w nucie
:love:
Jason Derülo feat. Nemesis - She Fly's Me Away
(Prod. By J.R. Rotem)

Kod: Zaznacz cały

http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/86273746/file.html

Kod: Zaznacz cały

http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/86273746/file.html
She the type of girl to make you lazy.
Don't wanna do a thing,
I've been thinkin' crazy lately.
Like buying her a ring,
I used to be at the party with ladies gettin' down..
I used to play with them girls but I'm thinkin' differnet now,
Oh shes a star, she makes me fly..
Taking me places, I've never seen..
Two worlds apart, but she don't mind..
Cause she's got her wings..

Used to be a Romeo til' I found my Juliet
Now I don't rome no more,
And all my love she gets..
She come from a different place,
I come from the other side..
Even though we not the same..
That girl she changed my life, oh my Juliet.
I finally found ya.. oh my Juliet.
I finally found ya.. my Juliet.

Can't wait to wake up in the morning..
Knowing she'll be around
Heaven should of sent a warning
If I was sending me an angel down..
I used to chase all the money, the cars and all them broads..
But I don't care for them things ever since she stole my heart,
Oh she's a star, she makes me fly..
Taking me places, I've never seen..
Two worlds apart, but she don't mind
Cause she's got her wings..

Used to be a Romeo til' I found my Juliet
Now I don't rome no more,
And all my love she gets..
She come from a different place,
I come from the other side..
Even though we not the same,
That girl she changed my life, oh my Juliet.
I finally found ya.. oh my Juliet.
I finally found ya.. my Juliet.

It's like a fairy tale .. that we all know so well,
And I'm so lucky that I found her, oh.
Its like a fairy tale.. that we all know so well,
And I'm so lucky that I found her, oh..

Used to be a Romeo til' I found my Juliet
Now I don't rome no more,
And all my love she gets..
She comes from a different place,
I come from the other side..
Even though we not the same..
That girl she changed my life, oh my Juliet.
I finally found ya.. oh my Juliet.
I finally found ya.. my Juliet.

My Juliet (x2)
I finally found my Juliet..
My Juliet (x2)
I finally found her..

I'm romeo and I finally found ya :&
my Juliet

Re: Jason Derülo feat. Nemesis - She Fly's Me Away (Prod. By J.R. Rotem)

: 11 sty 2010, 21:09
autor: sendi
super kawałek ; ))))))) bardzo w moim guscie ;)

Re: Jason Derülo feat. Nemesis - She Fly's Me Away (Prod. By J.R. Rotem)

: 12 sty 2010, 08:30
autor: weeden
no w moim guście juz słabiej, mimo, że lubię takie klimaty 6/10 ;)

Re: Jason Derülo feat. Nemesis - She Fly's Me Away (Prod. By J.R. Rotem)

: 12 sty 2010, 17:59
autor: serena91
No powiem Ci,że też się zakochałam... :love:

Re: Jason Derülo feat. Nemesis - She Fly's Me Away (Prod. By J.R. Rotem)

: 18 sty 2010, 01:29
autor: Yvcia
No to ja musze napisac ze masz konkurencje bo ja tez sie zakochałam :love: Uwielbiam jego muze. Polecam i baaardzo dziekuje romeoxx. Ty to sie znasz na muzie ;)