Strona 1 z 1

Hatebreed - For The Lions [2009]

: 18 sty 2010, 17:08
autor: Zegar
Hatebreed - For The Lions [2009]
Hatebreed - For The Lions [2009]
Artist: Hatebreed
Album: For The Lions
Source: CD
Genre: Hardcore, Metal
Year: 2009
Bitrate: 320kbit/s [Joint Stereo]
Quality: Very High Quality [mp3]
Album Gain: -
Covers: Yes
Size: 111 MB
Tracks: 18 Tracks
Recover Archive Data: Yes - 6%
Edited By: -
Ripped By: hipis

TRACK LIST:
=========================================
1. Ghosts of War (Slayer)
2. Suicidal Maniac (Suicidal Tendencies)
3. Escape (Metallica)
4. Hatebreeders (Misfits)
5. Set it Off (Madball)
6. Thirsty and Miserable (Black Flag)
7. All I Had I Gave (Crowbar)
8. Your Mistake (Agnostic Front)
9. I'm in Pain (Obituary)
10. It's the Limit (Cro-Mags)
11. Refuse/Resist (Sepultura)
12. Supertouch/Shitfit (Bad Brains)
13. Evil Minds (D.R.I.)
14. Shut Me Out (Sick of it All)
15. Sick of Talk (Negative Approach)
16. Life is Pain (Merauder)
17. Hear Me (Judge)
18. Bored In (Subzero)
=========================================

Hasło

hps789

Kod: Zaznacz cały

http://rapidshare.com/files/280406933/_2009__For_The_Lions.rar